Fall and Winter Flowers on the Farm: Elegant Country Style at Mary’s Land Farm
At these workshops, we will show you how to create fall and winter floral arrangements and decorations using seasonal flowers and natural elements. We invite you to join us to learn about flowers and floral design, develop your own personal style, express your creativity, and soothe your soul. All of this in the bucolic setting of Mary’s Land Farm. Most importantly, we want you to relax and enjoy!
- No prior floral experience is necessary.
- Each workshop includes personalized instruction.
- We will provide the supplies and containers.
- Mary’s Land Farm will provide light refreshments.
- Workshops are held outside and social distancing measures will be in place.
- Face coverings are recommended.
- Workshops are limited to 20 people.
Upcoming Workshops (see link below to purchase tickets and reserve a spot)
- Saturday October 10th (10AM-12PM): Colonial-inspired fall flower box
Using seasonal flowers, foliage, fruit, and berries we will create a tabletop arrangement in a colonial style wooden box.
Deadline for reservations: October 5th
- Thursday October 22th (7PM-9 PM): Fall door swag
Using natural elements and floral accents finished with decorative ribbon, we will make a fall door swag.
Deadline for reservations: October 18th
- Tuesday November 24th (7-9PM): Thanksgiving Centerpiece workshop
- We will create elegant candle centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table with seasonal flowers, foliage, fruit, and berries.
Deadline for reservations: November 18th
- Saturday December 12th (10AM-12PM): Christmas Wreath workshop
At our final workshop for the year, we will make an elegant evergreen wreath accented with seasonal natural elements and decorative ribbon.
Deadline for reservations: December 6th
To purchase a ticket and reserve a spot at a workshop please click here
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at the farm!
Holly and Brooke